What’s Happening at Eureka: Betting on Boonshoft?
We are starting off 2020 with a BANG at Boonshoft’s winter fundraising event, Eureka! You and your guests will be welcomed with a signature cocktail, indulge in tasty hors d’oeuvres and small bite desserts, and visit our hand selected beer and wine bars. Take your chances at one of our card tables and roll the dice at one of our games of chance. And don’t forget to stop by the Ferret Derby to bet on your favorite in-house competitor!
Gaming options for our fearless competitors will include:
- Black Jack
- Texas Hold’em
- Wine Toss – Put a ring on in! Win a bottle, (or two!) of wine.
- PLINKO- May the odds of the Plinko Board be in your favor at your chance to win some goodies!
- Ferret Race- RETURNING: Come one, come all to be a part of our second Ferret Derby! Will Chad be the reigning champ for the second year in a row?
- Trivia- Grab your best trivia team and flex your brain muscles during three rounds of trivia.
Event tickets include a Welcome Cocktail, hors d’ouvres, and admission into the event. Drink tickets and gaming chips are available for purchase online and at the event.
Attire: Business Casual; 21+ only, please
Enter our 50/50 Raffle and may Lady Luck be on your side! Raffle tickets are available online. Need not be present to win.
Food & Drink
- Poker Face – Pineapple juice, two shots of vodka, orange-liqueur, and a splash of lemon – voila!
- High Roller – 1 sugar cube, Angostura bitter, bourbon and an orange twist – cha-ching
Wine & Beer Bar
- Red- Meiomi Pinot Noir | Dark Horse Double Down Red Blend
- White- DaVinci Pinot Grigio | Dark Horse Chardonnay | La Marca Prosecco
- Beer- Rhinegeist Truth | Yuengling Lager |New Belgium Fat Tire | Angry Orchard Crisp | White Claw Black Cherry and Lime |Stella Artois |Bud Light
Each guest will receive a Welcome Cocktail with admission. Additional drink tickets are available for purchase online or at the event.
Casino Night Life Menu
- Mini Pulled Pork Sandwich: served on bistro rolls and topped with Sweet BBQ Sauce
- Five Cheese Mac-n-Cheese
- Bourbon Chicken over Rice
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Mirepoix Stuffed Mushrooms
- Charcuterie Station- Assorted domestic and imported cheeses served with crackers and crisps, hummus with pita rounds and crisps, creamy brie topped with fresh preserves, stuffed olives, white wine salami, and dried fruits.
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable station
- Jumbo Prawns: served with cocktail sauce and lemon
- BBQ Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Key Lime pie bites, cookies, bourbon balls, French Macarons, Chocolate-Caramel Turtle brownie bites, Buckeyes, and Beignets
Return to the Main Eureka Page