Summer Camps 2021 will run weekly, June 7 through July 30.
Camp themes and dates will post Monday, March 1 - CLICK HERE
Following State Mandates for Day Camps, camp participants will be capped at 9. Masks will be mandatory.
Registration for each camp will open 3 weeks prior to the start date, and will close once the maximum camper allotment has been reached.
Important Registration Information
- There is NO CODE needed for member discounts; rates are reduced when the member number is added to the form.
- All camp registration takes place on one page, and you may register multiple campers for multiple camps at one time.
- Registration for each camp closes once the maximum camper allotment has been reached.
- Camps are for one week, except for STEM Adventure Camps
- To provide a great experience for all campers, the age requirements for each camp are FIRM, and based on the camper's age as of June 1, 2021.
- Therefore, you will be required to enter the Date of Birth for each camper during registration. Note that you will only see the camps for which that camper is eligible, based on DOB.
- Please double check the dates of your camp selection(s) before hitting submit.
- All registrations for summer camps at the Boonshoft Museum are considered final and no refunds will be issued.
- You may transfer your camper to a different camp for an additional $25 administrative fee. No transfers are permitted once your camp begins.
*Need a replacement card? Contact our membership staff at 937.275.7431, ext. 152.
*Need to renew your membership to receive your camp discount? CLICK HERE to renew today!
NOTE: If you purchase a membership online in order to register for Summer Camps, you may use the confirmation code from the email in lieu of the membership number. This will apply any eligible discounts to your total before checking out.
Questions? Call 937.275.7431, ext. 125 or email SummerCamps@BoonshoftMuseum.org.
Concerned about the cost of camp? The Boonshoft Museum will have some need-based funding available for 2021, however, we are not accepting applications at this time.
The Boonshoft Museum of Discovery is accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA).
The Boonshoft Museum would like to thank Dayton Children’s for their expert advice in regard to summer camp health policies and procedures, as well as making their expertise available as needed throughout the summer camp season, in accordance with ACA accreditation.